You can inquire to this opportunity online.
You have the option to save this opportunity if you would like to inquire at a later date.
Other Medical Assistant Mission Trip in United States
Volunteers Needed for Livingstone CDC
Livingstone CDC is a non-profit organization operating a free medical & dental clinic and adapted physical education at Stanton, CA.
Our mission will be fulfilled throughout communities in Orange County by:
- Medical volunteers operating a medical clinic for the uninsured and underprivileged and providing Adapted Physical Education for the physically disabled.
- Providing services for all members of our community, regardless of their race, ethnicity, or religion.
- Facilitating network of community resources on behalf of our patients and clients.
- Providing answers and prevention of potential medical problems by promoting the wellness life style and regular medical checkups for our patients and clients.
- Promoting volunteerism in our community and emphasizing the importance of unity.
- Becoming a role model to other communities and for next generations.
Free Medical Clinic for low-income patients
Low cost Dental Care
Adaptive Physical Education
*All health care professionals (doctors, dentists, nurses) need to be licensed in California.*
Livingstone CDC is located at Stanton, CA and serves patients from Orange County area. Our Clinics are continuously in need of volunteers and donations, both clinical and non-clinical. Volunteers may include physicians, nurses, office clerks, and students. Retired doctors can see patients as well but cannot prescribe medicine. For more information, visit our website or contact us via phone/email.